Android GrepolisBot - Hand Of Zeus Project
Android-GrepolisBot Alpha-Test group will soon close, contact me if you wish to be a beta tester for the android bot version.

Whats comming soon:
CGL-GrepolisBot - Project HandOfZeus.

*You can run the bot on the background of your android phone. (to do the usual stuff, farm, build, program attacks etc, just like you do on the pc version, everything the pc version allows you to do, since its the same bot but emulated on your phone )
*You can even simply play grepolis from your phone without the shitty original app version, you play the desktop version on your phone, you will even be able to inject Dio-Tools and Grepotools and other tools we decide to aprove.

The fate of this project is still not yet decided.

If you're interested in helping with the tests, contact me.

Requirements: Android Smartphone with API Level 23 or higher. (which means android 6.0 or higher )

Minimum requirement may be lowered in the future, but as a purpose of beta testing, high versions are required.

Contact me via Discord if you're interested.

This topic will be updated with some prints of progression.
Could you add me to it?

Thanks
(07-09-2018, 03:38 PM)ratheon Wrote: Could you add me to it?

Thanks

Join our discord for more information.
must you explain to you be mistaken..you are mistaken. publish. to me in pm..all in due time..
(08-12-2018, 09:01 PM)olgushtolze4685 Wrote: must you explain to you be mistaken..you are mistaken. publish. to me in pm..all in due time..

What? lol i dont get what you're trying to say